Friday, April 1, 2011

Polish Obsessed

I'm posting here in order to keep from continuing to bore my family and friends with my nail polish obsession. I'll start with the polish that I received today.

Today I received these beauties:

You may recognize this lovely box. But what's inside?

Rescue Beauty Lounge in Insouciant and Iconclast.
These are the fanciest nail polishes I have purchased so far.

I've only painted one nail with Iconoclast so far. Why? Because I also bought "Rescue Your Nails" by Ji Baek, and I want to read a bit of it before I paint my fingers with these beauties.

More on that coming up soon along with photos of at least one of these on my nails and a full disclosure on my nail polish stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have two rules around here:
1. Don't be a jerk.
2. Don't be a spammer.

Comments violating these simple rules will be deleted.
Otherwise, say whatever you want.